These posts are presented as a serialization of weekly installments. They can be enjoyed individually but are best appreciated when read in order.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Awesome new kits!!



First I got to play with Good Times by Serene by RW.
I love these boy-ish colors, and the doodly fun elements!
My nephew's hand in his daddy's...


And my own little boy who's not so little.
I also used a "Centered" template by Serene by RW for this one.


You can pick up this fab kit at Inspiration Lane

And here's a look at the template pack

____________________________________________________

Next, Mye De Leon has this wonderful kit "Atta Boy"
in her stores!! There's a template pack and cluster pack
to go with this awesome kit!!
Here's my sweet little nephew...

You can pick up this fabulous bundle at Scrapbook-Bytes

No comments:

Post a Comment