These posts are presented as a serialization of weekly installments. They can be enjoyed individually but are best appreciated when read in order.

Friday, September 17, 2010

New kits in the store!!



I have two new releases this week!
First is My Little Boy. Created especially for those adorable little men in your life!
And versatile enough you can scrap your girls too!!
Check out some layouts by my wonderful CT!!

by Laura:

by Claire:

by Shelly:

by Angie:

I have more fab layouts I'll show you later this week!
Here's a look at the kit...


I've also created a fun fall kit! I love fall colors!!

by Melody:

by Debbie:

by Shelly:

Here's a look at Fallin' 4 U

AND for the first week only....
You'll get this pack of worn and torn papers
FREE with your purchase of Fallin' 4 U!!

It will be automatically added to your download!

Happy scrappin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment