These posts are presented as a serialization of weekly installments. They can be enjoyed individually but are best appreciated when read in order.

Friday, September 24, 2010

New products at Brownie Scraps!

My fabulous co-Bakers have been baking up some great goodies for you!!
And I got a chance to play!
Evie released All Hallows Eve.
It's an elegant Halloween kit, but I used it for a non-Halloween layout.
There's some yummy embossed papers in here!!


And here's a look at the kit:


And right now you can get the alpha FREE with your purchase!!


March has an adorable boy kit in the store called.... A Boy's Life!
This is a FUN kit!! You will love it!


And I did two layouts with this fab kit!


Down This Road Designs has TWO new products in the store today!
And they're both wonderful!

Here's a look at Essence of Fall, which I didn't have time to play with, but isn't it beautiful?!


And here's a look at my layouts with DTRD's Spooky Alley....



There are some simply adorable creatures in this kit!
Check it out:


Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment