These posts are presented as a serialization of weekly installments. They can be enjoyed individually but are best appreciated when read in order.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New stuffs!

I have two new products in the store at Brownie Scraps today!
First is a kit called Life with You and has a vintage feel to it.
My CT and the Supremes did a fabulous job with this kit!!

By Christina:

By Lori:

By Shelly:

Here's a look at the kit:
Want to win "Life with you" ??
Check out this post at DST


Also new in the store is this set of masks. I love how masks can easily enhance the photos on your layouts!
Crystal did a layout using my kit "Fishing with Daddy" and one of the masks

Lynette used a mask with my new release Life with You.
Image is linked to the store:
Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment