These posts are presented as a serialization of weekly installments. They can be enjoyed individually but are best appreciated when read in order.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brownie Scraps Birthday Speed Scrap!!

I'm hosting a couple speed scraps this month!
Here's the scoop...


Ad reads....

Brownie Scraps is turning 3!
To celebrate, I am hosting
two speed scraps this month!
Join me at 9 pm EST on
Sept. 9 and Sept. 20

We will meet in the chat room.

Finishing your layout within 1 hour after the
speed scrap ends will earn you 1 Brownie Buck.
Earn an extra Brownie Buck if you use the September B-A-K!

Brownie Bucks earns you credit toward special kits that will be
in the available for one week only at the end of September!

Check this thread for more information!

I hope you can join me... until then... Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment